In conjunction with the Digital Games Research Association DiGRA conference, jointly sponsored by the Foundation of Digital Games at the University of Dundee (August 1-6, 2016), seven William Paterson University students will accompany Professors Heinzen and Plested to this international conference.
On August 5 and 7, immediately after the conference, G-BEL students will be making special presentations of their research in the famous user-experience design Wolfson lecture theater at the School of Computing at the University of Dundee.
Those in attendance at both events will include:
1. Dr. Karen Petrie - Head of Undergraduate Studies in the School of Computing at the University of Dundee and Associate Dean for Learning and Teaching at the School of Science and Engineering
2. Dr. Dayna Galloway - Head of Division for Games and Arts at the University of Abertay
3. Dr. Rachel Menzies - User experience design expert in the School of Computing at the University of Dundee
4. Phillip Vaughan - Course Director for the MSc in Animation and VFX at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design at the University of Dundee
5. Dr. Robin Sloan - Facial animation and perception expert at the Division of Games and Arts at the University of Abertay
6. Dr. Christopher Jefferson - Computer programming expert in the School of Computer Science at the University of St. Andrews
7. Nick Barrett - the former Vice President of Global Operations for E4E Interactive and the current Director of Proper QA Ltd.
8. Piers Duplock - Producer at eeGeo and on the board of Creative Dundee.